Anniversary PVP season Begins!

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Well, we all know how Galactus is going.. but , don't forget... there is a mini-season of PVP as well! The rewards look amazing, the PVP's are fun ones, and heck, did you see all the tokens??? Add in double ISO.. and whether or not you are enjoying Galactus, it looks like at least 1 part of the Anniversary is going to be fun!

Have you started? What are your thoughts?

Comments

• franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Malcrof wrote:
    Well, we all know how Galactus is going.. but , don't forget... there is a mini-season of PVP as well! The rewards look amazing, the PVP's are fun ones, and heck, did you see all the tokens??? Add in double ISO.. and whether or not you are enjoying Galactus, it looks like at least 1 part of the Anniversary is going to be fun!

Have you started? What are your thoughts?
    It's just that the pvp is buggy as hell.. you won't get isos for victory every other fight and nodes keep repeating again and again..enjoy.. icon_e_sad.gif
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    PvP worked fine for me this morning with progression rewards. And yes it is very nice to get 500 ISO for fighting KicksThatKick
  • gigatilburg29
    gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
    I dont care anymore its ruined. even the small rewards I got so far (5 tokens I think) all were 2* cover.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    All the tokens? You mean the ones with 0.1% odds at the characters I actually need? Yeah, I saw them. icon_evil.gif

And it clearly has no server issues. Oh, wait...

Screenshot_20151009_085028.png

Nevermind, can't play it. Broken for me. Clicking it does nothing.
  • Beat two matches in PVP this morning and got 0 scoreboard updates, 0 new matches, and 1 Comm Link Disrupted Error. Pulling SS out of the legendary from yesterdays 40 pack (which was 30 ** stars btw) isn't helping the anger of how abysmal Day 2 looks.
  • moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Yes - we've all seen the tokens and their rates. I've opened 7 anni tokens so far and I've made a sweet 1750 ISO from selling 2*s.

Yesterday I was only getting rewards for about half of the fights in Black Vortex - similar to franckynight. After the fight ended, it brought me back to to the main PvP screen but I was gaining the 30 point bonus from not skipping.

They also didn't give us double ISO on the bonus for not skipping.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Bleh don't remind me. I've done two matches besides seed teams and neither counted for points. >.<
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    wow you guys are kidding, right

BV doesn't start for me until 12 noon EST, but from the sounds of it, it is broken just like everything else
  • I was playing along, having fun, 4th overall around 900 points about to shield so i could pick up redpool tomorrow. Disconnected completely. Dropped 200 points, recconenected, faught again once, all the nodes dissapeared. Finally reconnected againt to find myself at 600 points.

Am I getting compensated for this? I basically just wasted all my health packs on a climb i could not defend. Just another tinykitty you from the devs? Thanks for the cash, idiot...

sure wish I didnt buy the anniversary sale. Although the guaranteed 30% was a better prize than the 18 2 stars and tinykitty all else i opened

so thanks for this thread. Real nice.