Correct me if I'm wrong (hope I am...)

But I'm now on round 3 of Galactus with my Alliance (we are a casual alliance so it's not an alliance where everyone participates) The issue I am having is that I've fought Galactus 3 times now and I've completed all the nodes I can do (3/5 completed, I don't have iron fist nor Jean Grey)

I have 2/4 rewards from Galactus (500 iso, 1k iso & 40 iso repeat) and was after the token reward, I now can't fight him again due to the fact I don't have Jean or Fist. Does that mean that I CANNOT now get that token under any circumstances at all?

If so this all boils down to a huge amount of luck with RNGesus blessing some but not others. And that's not even mentioning the horrible draw rate for the anniversery tokens icon_rolleyes.gif

Hopefully I'm just being a tard though and there's a way of getting the token and I've just missed it! icon_redface.gif

Edit: Changed title. Messed up on my first ever post! Hahaha!

Comments

• MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Rhythm wrote:
    But I'm now on round 3 of Galactus with my Alliance (we are a casual alliance so it's not an alliance where everyone participates) The issue I am having is that I've fought Galactus 3 times now and I've completed all the nodes I can do (3/5 completed, I don't have iron fist nor Jean Grey)

I have 2/4 rewards from Galactus (500 iso, 1k iso & 40 iso repeat) and was after the token reward, I now can't fight him again due to the fact I don't have Jean or Fist. Does that mean that I CANNOT now get that token under any circumstances at all?

If so this all boils down to a huge amount of luck with RNGesus blessing some but not others. And that's not even mentioning the horrible draw rate for the anniversery tokens icon_rolleyes.gif

Hopefully I'm just being a tard though and there's a way of getting the token and I've just missed it! icon_redface.gif

Ok, I can do that. "Correct" in subject is misspelled as "correcet". icon_e_smile.gif