Devil Dino. Anniversary troll

Cartz
Cartz Posts: 73 Match Maker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I don't get it. Happy anniversary we are going to give you huge odds on drawing a character that will remain completely useless to the overwhelming majority of the user base. But dont worry. In a years time you can try your luck at getting enough covers to at least use him as a meat shield.

What the hell? I honestly dont see the point. I would prefer to draw starlord than devil Dino due to at least being able to get covers other than a week a year.

Either bring him in rotation or get rid. Just a waste of a roster space for vast majority of players.

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Dino is like the unofficial mascot of MPQ. So of course he'll be exclusive, particularly for the tons of new players who never got a chance to grab him before (i.e. those joining this year). The presence of dino in packs is to convince collector whales to buy packs to try and get and Dino. Once the anniversary packs are taken out of the store, you won't be able to get his covers again until the next anniversary (I assume). It's really all about sales for D3.