Celebrate or ELSE!

Benjermain
Benjermain Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm not sure that D3 knows what a celebration entails. Maybe they've never been invited to parties before. Maybe their significant others get them socks on their special days. Whatever the reason, this Anniversary is NOT a celebration.

The first runs of Ultron were my favorite part of this year. Due to a great alliance and good pulls I ended up with a functional Hulkbuster and pretty soon a maxed Witch. Plus loads of HP and ISO to level them. THAT is the kind of thing that excites a player base and keeps them invested.

Galactus on the other hand? Even when the servers are working, he is frustrating luck-based time bomb. And I've beaten him more than I've lost! I have met Ultron, and Galactus, you are no Ultron.

OK fine, that's just ONE part of the "celebration". There is double ISO and tokens and lightning... there are no lightning rounds? And the token draws are WORSE than during the season? And we have to bring our own cake? Did we DO something to you D3?

Here we are at the two year mark with so many new 4 and 5 stars. And instead of giving us a better chance at them, we are still getting nothing but Moonstones. What do you have planned for year 3? One event where we fight level 395 Ares and Juggernaut for standard tokens and 10 ISO?