Double Tap Warning in Black Vortex

ZeroKarma
ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Not sure if anyone posted this elsewhere, but there is an issue with the Black Vortex PvP.

Normally, after winning a battle in PvP, that node will refresh with a new opponent to attack. This is not what I'm seeing. The nodes don't refresh, so you end up inadvertently hitting the same person repeated times, especially if they are a high point target you can't resist.

To make matters worse, this is double ISO-time, so you lose 20 instead of 10 by being courteous.

I personally try to avoid double tapping and I know there are others who feel the same, so keep it in mind.

Comments

• wiz_biz
    wiz_biz Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    i've noticed the same - it seemed to clear up, but now the matches are skipping over iso rewards. pretty buggy.
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    wiz_biz wrote:
    i've noticed the same - it seemed to clear up, but now the matches are skipping over iso rewards. pretty buggy.

And here I thought that was my imagination! I'm still getting the repeating nodes, but thought I must be skipping over the ISO rewards. That explains a lot....

I can understand Galactus being screwy, but they've done PvP with double ISO before. When the old stuff starts having issues I am concerned.
  • wiz_biz
    wiz_biz Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    an alliance mate pointed out the iso issue to me and i didn't realize until i was already at 400 or so! then i went to look in my trophy hole, where i like to retain the heads of my enemies to gaze upon through the end of the event before i sell them off (and check if i might have tapped people already, very handy), and there was nary a cover to be found. pretty big bummer.