How do you even get Anniversary Tokens?

MaskedMan
MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Anniversary PvP doesn't award anything. I'm not sure what to make of that. Is this a celebration of 2 years of futility?

Comments

• AaronTheLuigi
    AaronTheLuigi Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    If you're referring to the "Anniversary" tab in versus events that is a simple fight where you're given Classic Cyclops, Old Man Logan and Iceman vs. Hulkbuster, Jean Grey and Captain Sam Wilson. There are 3 different, small Iso-8 rewards and a standard token for beating that node.

Anniversary tokens are available as rewards for your personal progression in the "Galactus Hungers" story event and the "Black Vortex" versus events.
    The Versus events that run during Anniversary celebration also have their collective progression (like Season progression rewards) also rewarding anniversary tokens.
  • Its actually worse than usual. They simply replaced heroic tokens with anniversary tokens which as we know are awful unless you really want devil dino. I do not. Id rather have all the heroic tokens. I pulled a 4* black DP token from tex mex, and from 14 anniversary/galactus tokens i got 2 stars

the joy!!
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I only got 6 dino covers. So yeah, I want 'em! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Well since neither of those events are up for me I guess I can't get tokens anywhere.
  • Its actually worse than usual. They simply replaced heroic tokens with anniversary tokens which as we know are awful unless you really want devil dino. I do not. Id rather have all the heroic tokens. I pulled a 4* black DP token from tex mex, and from 14 anniversary/galactus tokens i got 2 stars

the joy!!

That's the problem I have too; I feel like part of the reason the overall 4 * rate is so low is because they wanted to focus more on giving the players chances to get a Devil Dino since he is so exclusive...but unless you want a 3% chance, you gotta get a 10-pack or better to even have a more sensible chance of getting it. Besides, .1% is still bleh for everything else. Especially since I thought they were encouraging transitions for 4-stars? Why not give even a small boost to all 4 stars to celebrate?