Loving these pulls so far

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
8 2*, a 3* I can't use, and two tokens eaten by server issues in the midst of opening them.

Best. Anniversary. Ever.

Comments

• 10 tokens, 10 2 stars for me. Came into the event feeling happy and bubbly excited to play. Now I feel angry and a little sick inside you know that feeling of complete dissapointment?

Some thanks for 2 years of gaming.
  • Devil dino and a bunch of 2*
  • Kirinknight
    Kirinknight Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    All 2*s so far and open one galactus token and comes up glowing gold! Am so excited for a 4* character as I have none maxed and ....it's 10k ISO.
    Such a let down. Ultimate booby prize. How is that even close to on par with a 4* cover or the equivalent 2500 HP 4* reward? Sigh...and the emotional roller coaster with this game continues... icon_cry.gif
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alongside my 2* bullseye, moonstone, and human torches, I actually got a She Hulk, who I don't have fully covered. So, woo hoo I guess? I don't know, is that good? It doesn't really feel that impressive.
  • and then you read about Malcrof getting 17/40 four stars icon_eek.gif
  • hexad_2808 wrote:
    and then you read about Malcrof getting 17/40 four stars icon_eek.gif

He's a shill. Obvious plant.
  • Cartz
    Cartz Posts: 73 Match Maker
    An alliance mate has pulled 5 yes 5 4* Cyclops. I have drawn all 2*. Absolute joke.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    So far two 3* I don't need, an assload of boobstones and other dumpster filler and my final green Blade I needed to respec him to 3/5/5 so at least I got something. No way in hell we are beating round 6 so I doubt I will pull off a 4* Clops. Very disappointed in the draw rates. This 2*stravaganza does not a fun anniversary make.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 stars for everyone.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    hexad_2808 wrote:
    and then you read about Malcrof getting 17/40 four stars icon_eek.gif

Pretty sure that was from galactus tokens, not anniversary.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    GurlBYE wrote:
    2 stars for everyone.

2 stars for anniversary 2! icon_eek.gif