When to start dumping covers?

Options
Phaserhawk
Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I have 32 roster spots as of now. I'm missing Daredevil, Invisible woman but have everyone else, albeit not maxed or anything. When comes the time that I start dumping 1 stars in the event I get my Daredevil or Inisible Woman? Do I need to hold onto them or have I progressed in the game far enough they aren't needed? I know some tournaments allowed boosted versions of them, but is that worth holding on? I figured to hold onto Modern Storm, Iron Man 35, and Black Widow Modern, but do I need Juggernaut, Venom, Hawkeye, Yelena? Thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Comments

• It's pretty much a personal decision. Unless they hold a 1* tournament you'll almost never need some of the shittier ones again.

I like collecting the covers so I'd rather expand my roster than sell a character.
  • i have 27 slots with both DD and IW and I have no problems. unless all of your 2 & 3 stars are low level, it won't make much, if any, difference.
    if you can't remember the last time you used them, it's safe to trash them. I only keep Juggernaut because he's one of my favorite characters.

but yeah, i'd get rid of yelena and hawkeye.

yelena does nothing while also having low hp and hawkeye... i honestly couldn't tell you because i've never seen him past level 4.
    pretty safe to get rid of them because you have enough 1 stars to be covered in case of a 1 star tournament, there is another version of hawkeye and there are better dark avengers than yelena.