I got Old Man Logan. I'm in 3* transition

Hi guys, I'm a 2-3* transitioner and I finally got my first Legendary from the last event. I opened it up and to my surprise I got old man logan. Now here's my problem. My highest people are on 114 and he's 255 so will he effect my PvE/PvP if I roster him? I know this has been asked before but I haven't found a definitive answer. Also if I use him in PvP will he help me get to the 800 reward? Will it backfire on me?

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's no definitive answer but the observational evidence seems to be that he will totally screw up both your PvE and especially PvP experience. You'll be put into the vet PvP bracket and see nothing but lvl 166 and up teams.
  • You are an easy target with a single cover five star. Additionally, there's been talk on the forums about how rostering a five star essentially makes the game think you have a much stronger roster than you do and will increase pve scaling and the early pvp matches that are more based on roster strength rather than point value.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Some say yes; some say no. The devs say nothing.

Welcome to MPQ!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    We have a BIG thread devoted to how 5*s work on your roster, you can find it here : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33297 . Locking this thread, feel free to continue the discussion in the existing thread
This discussion has been closed.