Special Event tokens (such as Galactus Hungers)

Nightglider1
Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
Maybe this would be too much, but I think special event tokens like this shouldn't include the whole roster of 2* characters, or at least should feature HIGHER odds for 3- and 4-star characters than for 2*. Nothing feels worse than busting your butt (especially in the higher rounds) to eke out a win, then be rewarded with Daken, or worse, Moonstone.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Event tokens always have increased odds on the essentials for that particular event.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Malcrof wrote:
    Event tokens always have increased odds on the essentials for that particular event.

Right. I wasn't terribly clear - I meant for events like this that are tied to something like the anniversary. It's a more-special special event.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

They should dump the odds for all other 2* right down at the same time.
  • Agree with poster. This anniversary event has horrible odds to get rewards worth a darn. Galactus is tough to beat at rd4 & I have many 3* maxed and several 4* at high levels. So far only a few characters have the right stuff to beat him. Most are worthless and the next several rounds are going to be ridiculous. If you do not get an ideal board your chances of winning are slim and with even more health in further rounds it will be impossible. A challenge is fun and losing from time to time is understandable. With my roster having 6 four stars over 166 (2 maxed) & 26 maxed three stars you would think I should have 3 or more unique teams (9 different characters) that could beat him with a high probably of winning.

Due to this the probability should be much higher on 3* & 4* for an anniversary event tokens. Removing the 2* or most of them would make sense. Sad to see that several people held out to see this event and wanting to get back into this game to be let down with being overly difficult and low percent of getting anything worth a darn with special anniversary tokens.

Greengiant33
    playing for 692 days