Sub nodes not refreshing after round completed

chris0001
chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
Along with server issues myself and several other alliance mates have been locked out of playing as the nodes have not refreshed after round completed! Have not been able to play since 2 sub nodes in round 2 and alliance is almost done round 4! Ticket has been submitted

Comments

• Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Same here, we were in round 1 and did a few nodes, then somehow we were in round 2 - I finished round 2 and was waiting for my alliance to finish off the remaining health so I did dpd. When I cam back to the event we are now in round 4 and all of my nodes are locked. How are players suppose to reach 6 million points for round 8 if we cannot play the event? Ticket submitted...
  • Karass
    Karass Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Same here, cant grind to get to that legendary token, so please fix this ASAP and/or lower the final points needed to get that last reward please.

IG Karas88 (on Steam)
  • Philly79
    Karass wrote:
    Same here, cant grind to get to that legendary token, so please fix this ASAP and/or lower the final points needed to get that last reward please.

IG Karas88 (on Steam)

Good luck with that, we will be lucky if they fix it in a timely manner. I am still locked out but some of my alliance members are playing so it must not be affecting everyone....complete and utter bull$h!t...I dumped $200 on this game this week thinking they had their $h!t figured out....smdh....
  • Karass
    Karass Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Philly79 wrote:
    Karass wrote:

IG Karas88 (on Steam)

Good luck with that, we will be lucky if they fix it in a timely manner. I am still locked out but some of my alliance members are playing so it must not be affecting everyone....complete and utter bull$h!t...I dumped $200 on this game this week thinking they had their $h!t figured out....smdh....

I also spent a few bucks in the game, but apparently shiny commercials are all our money is good for...

Of course I know them lowering the bar is a long shot, but hey, a man can dream, right? icon_e_wink.gif
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Same here....
  • Just sit here and twiddle my thumbs now because my nodes have been locked since Round 1. Fantastic.
  • greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Same here. Can't have a single major event like this without having major bug issues. Happened with Ultron event. This is deja vu.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    My alliance knocked off round one before I could log in. Got in and completed all my available battles in round two. Played some Tex-Mex for a bit and got the notification that round two was complete. Checked the event and it says round three, but all the pins are locked.
  • If this is working as intended, D3 never playtested, because this seems like a giant middle finger to everyone.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe this was their solution to the server issues. Let the first wave play for half an hour, then make them wait 8 hours to play again.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Except the villain fights reset every 8 hours regardless of when you play, so instead of staggering things based on when each individual alliance unlocks a round there will be a giant wave of traffic at 8 PM Eastern and noon every day for the entire event (most of the US audience won't hit the 4 AM refresh). Yay!
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Simple solution, free 1/1/1 cyclops for everyone. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Lilmaveric_15
    Lilmaveric_15 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    My nodes have been locked since round one as well. My alliance is many rounds in and mine still says Galactus' health is at 0%.

This is extremely frustrating as most of us have a limited play window. Also it may be impossible to get some of the personal progression rewards. :S
  • Philly79
    Crowl wrote:
    Simple solution, free 1/1/1 cyclops for everyone. icon_mrgreen.gif

You totally have my vote but there is no way in hell d3 would be so generous, we would be lucky enough to get one cover (should be the red as that is probably out of reach by now with the lame down time). We will probably all get 250hp and an event token (shhh...it's really moonstone wrapped in a shiny gold case)
  • greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    The black vortex isn't working (leaderborard isn't showing). The Anniversary pvp isn't working (can't get any more points than 212). The Galactus event isn't working (nodes don't update, and whenever I fight him, I don't get any point credit for it). All in all, I'd say the developers get a solid F on this event. NOTHING is working. Galactus event is WAY too hard for anyone who doesn't have finished 4* characters. In round 6, all he has to do is go two rounds (3-turn countdown? hah!), get his AP , and take out your entire team. I'm not sure even advanced characters will be able to do much in rounds 7 and 8, if any alliance actually gets there.