Are the Galactus Event reward requirements a typo?

We have to grind out 7,000 points to get our first ISO reward? Every subsequent reward also requires 100 times the points as normal?

And, have the event rewards are locked away from us if we are in a bad alliance? I currently earn half the points of my alliance, so if this is the case, I have zero chance of getting a galactus alliance reward of ANY kind.

Comments

• tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Don't fret. If it works anything like the Ultron event, every time you take down Galactus should be good for close to 26,000 points. The numbers look huge, but it should be very achievable.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    If it is anything like Ultron, you get way more points than normal. If I remember correctly, each hit point of damage done was an actual point.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    didnt they remove a 3rd reward as well. Everytime ulton died you went back to 0 and got rewards again think you could earn at least 25hp per round dont look that way that time
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I thought that too. With Ultron you could earn 25HP per round by getting the individual progressions. I call nerf on this!
  • If it is anything like Ultron, a lot of people will not get to play. Ultron pretty much required you to have some rock solid 3* teams to have a chance.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    If it is anything like Ultron, a lot of people will not get to play. Ultron pretty much required you to have some rock solid 3* teams to have a chance.

I fear this will be much, much worse. Ultron sentries are annoying, but manageable with the right team. Hood being fed tons of free yellow AP or Juggs being fed red is nothing more than luck, which..well...sucks.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    tanis3303 wrote:
    If it is anything like Ultron, a lot of people will not get to play. Ultron pretty much required you to have some rock solid 3* teams to have a chance.

I fear this will be much, much worse. Ultron sentries are annoying, but manageable with the right team. Hood being fed tons of free yellow AP or Juggs being fed red is nothing more than luck, which..well...sucks.
    480K DP Points... whale him if you got 'em... if you last long enough to use it... turn 3 Twin Pistols may prevent that.