Character Filter

The game is getting bigger and some people don't like going to the back of their roster to find who they need. They could have a fleet button that allows us to filter by most used, powered up this week, star rank, a favorites list with a max on it, or any others you can think of.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually think a favorites tab, or , like Marvel Future Fight, some teams we can pre-assign, would be a great addition.

I know the devs will see this, but make sure to put it in the next Q&A thread when it appears!

Also, welcome to the forum!
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Favorites would be good. The ability to custom sort would also be nice. And maybe tabs for *, **, ***, etc.

Along the same lines, I'd like to be able to sort team ups and also "reserve" my better ones so they don't show up in the random selection. I like the grab bag effect of having the game pick 3 random TU's before low risk matches, but when my best TU shows up, I always think "nope, can't use that here." It would be cool if I could mark those in some way so that I can pick them manually but the game won't pick them randomly.