What are they thinking?

Handoftheking26
Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So.....our new 5* is yet another Logan. The new 4*s are both repeats, one of them an elite 3*. And now we see an announcement about "Lamest Hulk ever" or some such nonsense. Have the devs ever READ a comic book? They do realize I hope that there are a few other characters to choose from? I am so disappointed in the obvious lack of interest in what players want. I betting every player has a list of the 5 char they would love to see, and NONE of these are on them.....super bummed icon_eek.gif

Comments

• halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    You can complain about the lack of variety, or you can complain that they aren't giving "most people" what they want. When it comes to super heroes, it's really one or the other.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not sure how many times this has to be said, or hashed out.. They release characters with the approval of Disney/Marvel.. if right now Disney/Marvel wants to draw attention to the new Totally Awesome Hulk.. guess who is going to be released???

With the end of Secret Wars looming, and all the new #1's coming.. Cyclops, Red Hulk, TAH, etc , are all surviving the apocalypse.. Old Man Logan is also getting a new series..

Hope this clears things up for you...

This is about the 40th time i've seen one of these threads... at some point, we are going to need a sticky letting people know that D3/Demiurge does not in fact own Marvel.
  • Idea: Run a promotion to let the biggest whale pick who the next character is. It'll reward players who have kept this game afloat for the F2P players and give the "fans" (read: 1 fan) what they want.

Disclaimer: I am a F2P player.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    What was the OP thinking when he started a new thread of a much discussed topic? Didnt he see the many other topics about the 5* being another wolverine? Has the op EVER read the forums? He does realize he can post to the end of an existing topic instead of open a new one. I'm betting most players agree with his point but NONE want to see duplicate topic threads.

icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locking this before it gets out of hand
This discussion has been closed.