Wonder whatever became of the game play that was to come

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
think back in aug or sept they said a new way to play the game was coming soon. I dont think another thing was said about it, unless i missed the news. I wonder if this new gameplay is coming or they gave up on it.

Also wonder what the feedback of the gaunlet running during a PVE was and wonder if they are still planning on doing a Gaunlet that runs all the time or given up on that idea as well.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I figured it was still in the works. I may be imagining this but something may have been said about something being implemented for pvp season 20, once the anniversary was done. I have no source on that though.
  • Rob13
    Rob13 Posts: 41
    Probably talking about the console release
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2015
    It was the 4* DDQ.. first ever 1v1.. the weakest versus the strongest.. fight for AP.. little chance to win.. first time ever you cannot use T/Us!

Original - Innovative - Exciting

icon_lol.gif
  • viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32916

Posted 9/16/15.

It hasn't even been a month yet, so relax.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Haetron wrote:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32916

Posted 9/16/15.

It hasn't even been a month yet, so relax.

- (Upcoming) Introducing a brand new gameplay feature that will assist all players with the 3, 4, and 5-Star transitions.

still just was wondering if they could release any update if they knew when it was upcoming. Im not really holding out hope until Dec or even next year, since if you think it would been in season 20 they would put of it in,... Either way i was bored and just wondering
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I don't think we'll hear anything until after the Anniversary / Galactus runs.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe in reference to this post at the end of July? Patch Notes - R81 (08/10/15)

- A fresh, new player experience for those entering the game for the first time.

If that is what you're referencing, the game does start off differently than it did before.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    I'm sure they said a few different ways to earn more 4*. The new currency. Maybe a new antman style event once a month, and maybe some thing totally great we haven't seen before?

Lots to look forward to. Let's just enjoy anniversary for now, plenty to keep us occupied. Ddq 4*, pvp anniversary, galactus. Good times icon_e_smile.gif
  • 10/11 Class of 2015 (New Versus Event!)
    10/15 RRRAAARRW (New versus Event!)