How to fix top100 placement rewards in pvps

antreas1911
antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I think there is a simple solution, that serves the veterans who already have max covered every single 3* and people that now start building their roster and need those 3*.

Give us a choice between the normal 3* prize or event recruit tokens.

So the top10 can have all 3 covers of the 3* or may decide to have 3 recruit tokens. Etc.

Mod Edit: Topic will be moved to suggestions on 10/09

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd choose the tokens 95% of the time. only need about 8 more covers of 3*s.

edit: op - this might be a good poll question icon_e_wink.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    So i take top 10 and right now end up with 3 3 star covers or 1500 ISO or take 3 tokens what gives me 3 2 stars that gives me 750 ISO

I like the idea but it needs to be put into PVE more then PVP. Pvp your playing for what 3 to 4 hours for your prize, While your playing for up to 7 days for PVE for the covers you already have. I think your going to see PVE fall off big time once more and more get all of teh 3 stars covered, i mean whats the point in playing 7 days for covers you already have max
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Meh. Different events with different rewards, or at least separate tiers with different rewards. A 3* tier with the current rewards, and a 4* tiere with more iso, HP in lieu of 3* covers, and an additional leg token squeezed in a 1st place.

i say you will see this in early 2016 it has to be. Those right now who are all 3 star max teams and that is what they are seeing in PVP. Group A can hit 1300 and get the 4 star tokens while Group B just cant get to 1300. In a few months Group A are going to have max out 4 stars and Group B who still has nothing more then Max 3 stars are going to run into that wall. Many will just toss their hands up and leave. I would expect to see different PVPs running at the same time come by march 16
  • TxMoose
    wow, to throw march 16 out there now. now that is calling your shot. i think it will be well before march but could be wrong.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    slidecage wrote:
    Meh. Different events with different rewards, or at least separate tiers with different rewards. A 3* tier with the current rewards, and a 4* tiere with more iso, HP in lieu of 3* covers, and an additional leg token squeezed in a 1st place.

i say you will see this in early 2016 it has to be. Those right now who are all 3 star max teams and that is what they are seeing in PVP. Group A can hit 1300 and get the 4 star tokens while Group B just cant get to 1300. In a few months Group A are going to have max out 4 stars and Group B who still has nothing more then Max 3 stars are going to run into that wall. Many will just toss their hands up and leave. I would expect to see different PVPs running at the same time come by march 16

I'm gonna guess you're wrong, for the simple reason that it's very possible to get to 1300 strictly using 3*. I've done it several times. The 4* just make it easier.
  • TxMoose
    KK Bundy wrote:
    I'm gonna guess you're wrong, for the simple reason that it's very possible to get to 1300 strictly using 3*. I've done it several times. The 4* just make it easier.
    possible to get to 1300 and reasonable to get to 1300 are 2 different things. 1300 is without a doubt possible with 3*s - I've done it 4 times. problem is, very few in the game can afford the hp required for hopping to get there in a sustainable model. first time I did it I went ape tinykitty with hopping and spent a ton. less than the hb red would have cost that I got, but still a ton. next 3 were all in the 700-900 spend range and that is just not doable repeatedly. the teams that could use the tokens the most (i.e. not discard 1/2 of what they get) cannot reasonably obtain them without shelling out tons of $$ for hopping hp. if that is a business model I completely understand, but it frustrates the playerbase.