Noob question on leveling and positioning

cooleyo
cooleyo Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Hello all,

I've tried searching but can't seem to find the definitive answer. As I'm leveling 2 star toons, should I level them together or max 1 then another? I have one toon at 74 and another at 72 (and 4 stars at 70). I'm afraid if I max one to 94 I'm going to screw up pve scaling.

The other is a basic question on if it matters whether the toon is in the left middle or right position to start. I know the middle is the one who will be in front at the start but not sure if it matters.

Thanks!

Mod Edit: Moved to Roster help

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    The best thing to do is level them together. This will help keep scaling in check, once you have a core of 2*s at 94 and properly covered, make sure not to bring any 3*'s over lvl 94 until you have at least 3 or 4 good ones with 10 good covers first!

As for your 2nd question.. Their position is for color tanking purposes. If 2 characters do the same match 3 damage on the same color, the priority will go to the one in the middle, then left, then right..

Hope this helps!

Also, it is a good idea to start an online roster! This way we can better help you when you have questions!
  • cooleyo
    cooleyo Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Very helpful, thanks for the quick reply! I did an online roster that I'll update When I'm not on my phone and post the link in my signature.

Thanks again!