However... This splash screen makes me want to slap him. <bad news>

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... zzle-quest

icon_e_smile.gif

Mod Edit, merged multiple threads

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow.. that is ... just .. umm...

So we will have a 3rd hulk apparently.. i would wait for confirmation.. but gah @ that artwork.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Comic Book Resources reports that Amadeus Cho, the newest Hulk, will debut in MPQ this December. Interesting! Does that mean two 4* Hulks within a few months of each other, or is this our next 5*?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Guess that's November's five-star release since we already have Hulks on the three-star and four-star level...
  • Quebbster
    As I said in the other thread, that could be the next fivestar.
    In b4 thread merge.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, the article states there have been press releases (same with the other 2 i found), checked all of their sources... nothing... so the official announcement will probably be at NYCC
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    Guess that's November's five-star release since we already have Hulks on the three-star and four-star level...
    Different person, we have 2 Marvels in the 3* rank, Captain and Ms.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Oh dear lord...well, might as well appreciate the current splash page we currently have before this new version shows up...
  • Quebbster
    fmftint wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Different person, we have 2 Marvels in the 3* rank, Captain and Ms.
    Yeah, but he'll probably be a five-star just because that's a thing they can do now. icon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster
    Going to be interesting to see how they solve the name issue though. Will it become Bruce Banner (The Hulk), Thunderbolt Ross (Red Hulk) and Amadeus Cho (Totally Awesome Hulk), or will this guy just be called Totally Awesome Hulk?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd prefer Indestructible Hulk (Bruce Banner) and Totally Awesome Hulk (Amadeus Cho), since we already have Red Hulk (Thunderbolt Ross).
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm... If they are counting Red Hulk as a Hulk, then maybe the new one will be an all new 2*!
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    When I saw the title in the News and Announcements forum, I was about to ask "Who thinks Red Hulk is totally awesome?". Was glad to see it was for Cho instead, where that is more fitting.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locking this thread, see the official announcement thread here.
This discussion has been closed.