Guaranteed 3* Token

I am sure this has been mentioned before, but I don't think it's ever had its own topic.

Normal tokens - 1* or higher
Heroic tokens - 2* or higher
No tokens - 3* or higher
Legendary tokens - 4* or higher

There's an obvious gap in the sequence. I don't understand the logic in skipping this token.

A guaranteed 3* or higher token should replace the highest progression event token for both PvP and Story modes. It should probably also be awarded to top 20 or so in Story mode sub-events.

The current story event gives an event token at 64,500 and most PvPs give an event token at 900. Those are pretty high markers to reach just to receive icon_moonstone.png .

I think this would also have been a better way to spread 4*s than the Legendary tokens.

Comments

• OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the response you will be met with is ... DDQ provides a guaranteed 3* character every day. Whats better is you can actually see who it is and decide whether or not to bother with the event.

I do think that there should be a 3* and above token but I think you will get the response I've posted.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    i say we make 3 star tokens and replace the PVE rewards with them.. I mean like this 7 day event. I could take top 10 and get 3 3 star tokens that would give me 3 random 3 star covers what i would play, or Get 3 torch or whoever it is covers what i already have max so i have no interest in playing.
  • WelcomeDeath
    WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
    Hry, I suggested the same thing a while ago, call them rare tokens. Had same ideas about 900 in pvp and final event token in pve. Build in a 10% chance at 4 stars. Much more achievable goals for 3* players and a chance to get 4*. Don't include 5* at all, save it for legendary. Really is a glaring hole in token progression if someone else had the same ideas. Plus 1 for this.