How to beat high level Venom, Moonstone and Ragnarok?

Options
Unknown
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
What is a good team to use against high level Venom, Moonstone and Ragnarok?

Mod Edit: Changed title to accurately reflect contents

Comments

• MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    What level are they? and what is your roster like?

I would at least use someone who puts out an attack/defense/strike tile to negate moonstones purple plus I would attack her first so hopefully she could not use her black.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Silver Surfer, Old Man Wolverine and Jean Grey icon_e_wink.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is this for the ISO-8 Brotherhood PvE? If so, you are probably better off posting in the event thread over at the Events, Tournaments and Missions forum.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OBW, MNMags, CStorm is the team I've been using.

2 of those are boosted for the event and OBW steals pink from Venom and denies him using his team stun while providing pink for MNMags to use his pink power which fuels CStorm blue.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    MrBowers wrote:

I would at least use someone who puts out an attack/defense/strike tile to negate moonstones purple plus I would attack her first so hopefully she could not use her black.

moonie is a beast in pve. If you throw out tiles to negate her pink ability, she could still steal tiles with bk ability. She is usually my first target for that reason.

If you do use a tile spammer like Daken, I strongly suggest using a bk user and try to deny bk. Marvel (both versions) is good to use against moonie.

So if you're in 2* land, I would use daken, wolverine/thor, marvel.

In 3* land, I would use 3* daken, lthor, marvel, or daken, patch, loki.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    yeah, without knowing their levels and your roster, its kinda hard to know what advice to give. 2*s - obw/ares/third (daken, torch, marvel, storm) are always good. 3* teams abound. I just treat that like a pvp match and if you can fit hood in, it helps: fist/Cyclops/hood is a staple team for me. can also use witch for hood:

thor/cmags/loki
    fist/cmags/(cage or panther or Cyclops)
    thor/doom/hood

you could always throw 4*s in the mix too, but hard to give blind advice....
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What everyone else said... I also specifically pick someone who's main color (or useful color) is purple, like Scarlet Witch, Daredevil, or Doom. Definitely not Spiderman. You don't want to drop **** for her to steal. If you use Blade, make sure to wait to drop his punch tiles until after she's down, or stunned.

I always take out Moonstone first and Rags last. No use making any headway on that idiot while he just heals away. Better to attack the other guy left standing (in this case, Venom).

Denying Purple/Black is key with this trio since Venom also uses those two colors.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moving this to the Roster Help section, since this appears to be asking for character help..

Side note. It really helps making an online roster, so we can see what you have, and give the best advice we can!!

here are a couple places to make them:

http://mpq.gamependium.com/

https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=62 ... SKTOP::::::
  • MrBowers wrote:

They are level 178 - I have met these three a few times and I just wanted a good team - a 3* great team; I don't have enough 4* cards to mount an attack.