Galactus starts at 2am in my Timezone

angua51
angua51 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
I missed the first rounds of Ultron and thus some easy to get tokens because I live in Australia and chose not to get up in the middle of the night.Galactus is the same story. I hope the second round will start at a fairer time for myTimezone which also includes a lot of Asian countries

Comments

• kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Keep hoping! And praying! There's only one timezone that the devs are interested in and that's the US timezone. Rest of us staying elsewhere are out of luck. icon_e_sad.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    They need to start it at 7am est time. noon mostly only helps out west coast people.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    They need to start it at 7am est time. noon mostly only helps out west coast people.

RIght, let's make it so that the event starts when most of the people in the country with the highest number of players is asleep. That's a brilliant strategy. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage wrote:

RIght, let's make it so that the event starts when most of the people in the country with the highest number of players is asleep. That's a brilliant strategy. icon_rolleyes.gif[/quote

noon most people are working for those even have jobs ..

easy way to fix it is to give one token for every round that is completed at least people who miss the early rounds get tokens. I know for a fact tomorrow i be at least 2 hours late and will miss at least the first 2 to 3 rounds.

What pisses off alot of people at least in the alliance i was in back on the first ultron (Where im not a member now) you had the vets jump on at noon and crush stage 1 to 4 and then demand the newbies do stage 5 to 8 cause they beat the first 4 stages. if you did not you was booted even though those vets was not even playing.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    What pisses off alot of people at least in the alliance i was in back on the first ultron (Where im not a member now) you had the vets jump on at noon and crush stage 1 to 4 and then demand the newbies do stage 5 to 8 cause they beat the first 4 stages. if you did not you was booted even though those vets was not even playing.
    That sounds like a hilariously mismanaged alliance.
  • slidecage
    DayvBang wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    That sounds like a hilariously mismanaged alliance.

yes it was, pve was worse someone would score double the max rewards and then go well i did double so next pve i dont have to play. On that ultron round i was just feeding him 1 stars just to get the sub stages to open since none of the vets was playing