is colossus toss to work this way or is it a bug

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
okay i toss cage into the air over and over and over and had this happen more then once

If cage hits for uppercut and i have more then 12 yellow when he lands the uppercut takes the 12 yellow from me. If i dont have 12 yellow the uppercut still triggers (I dont see why it would take 12 yellow if its a free move)

same goes with the jab jab if i hit it with more then 6 black it will remove the black, if i dont have 6 black the move still goes off BUT its going off as his second Jab (meaning hitting for 2k+ damage instead of 800 or 900)

Comments

• jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Post in bugs forum. No one thrown from Colossus' Fastball Special should lose their AP.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    jtmagee wrote:
    Post in bugs forum. No one thrown from Colossus' Fastball Special should lose their AP.

Thanks was not sure that is why i wanted to ask here before posting in bug section... mod want to move it thanks
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    You may also want to open a customer support ticket describing the issue. Screenshots help, if you can provide them for the ticket.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    jtmagee wrote:
    Just to clarify, abilities that drain your AP as part of their resolution will still do so. You just don't have to pay the initial AP cost.
    Neither of Cage's abilities work that way, so the OP shouldn't be charged the yellow or black AP.