OML crash

Buret0
Buret0 Posts: 1,591
When I activated OML's active red the game crashed. Anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Buret0
    Confirmed. The game crashes every time I use Finish the Fight.
  • Buret0
    Ice posted that this occurs when you only have black and red.
  • Buret0
    Also, I don't know if this is intended or not, but OML hurts himself even if there are no red tiles to put out strike tiles on when an ally uses an ability.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's typical of abilities to fulfill as many parts of an ability as possible. So if it triggers on a teammate ability, it deals the self-damage and then looks to place the strike tiles. Finding no valid targets, the second part just fails.

I'd like it if it only triggered on teammate ability use *and* valid red tiles present, but that would require a code change. But hey, as long as they have the hood open on this crash issue...
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Can confirm, since I only have the red and black covers for Old Man Logan, using his red ability instantly crashes the game, and counts as a loss/retreat from any fight you are in.

Kind of disappointed that this many weeks into the character being out and this is still a bug.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Pleased to state that despite this not being listed in any of the recent patch notes, it appears to have been fixed. Using the active portion of Old Man Logan's red ability (Finish The Fight) is not crashing my game on iOS. (I still only have black and red covers.)