No more Token pull complaints

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I've pulled an inordinate amount of Modern Hawkeyes from Heroic Tokens (so much so that I actually rostered him because I became convinced the game would not let me have anyone else until I did) and moaned about it, as do many people. Just now I pulled Prof X bluetile.png from a pokey recruit token, this is the third time that I have pulled a 4* from recruit tokens. The odds must be ridiculous for this to happen but its three times in 2 and half months now. I'll prob go a whole year now pulling nothing but bagman but I'm proof that 4* pulls from recruit tokens do exist

Comments

• I'll prob go a whole year now pulling nothing but bagman but I'm proof that 4* pulls from recruit tokens do exist
    You are such a dreamer icon_lol.gif If you pull a bagman you'll beat 0% odds
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    What is a pokey recruit token?
  • He meant standard token.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I, too, have noticed an uptick on pulling 4* in tokens. Pulled one from standard a few days ago, and yesterday pulled 2 from heroic. In one day! I am shocked.
  • OneLastGambit
    shurak wrote:
    I'll prob go a whole year now pulling nothing but bagman but I'm proof that 4* pulls from recruit tokens do exist
    You are such a dreamer icon_lol.gif If you pull a bagman you'll beat 0% odds

Hey a fella can dream right?
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    I thought 4*s were removed from the standard token pulls
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Blahahah wrote:

Nope, they've only been rmoved from the description to avoid confusing people. There's still a tiny chance to get a 4*.
  • Lee T wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:
    Nope, they've only been rmoved from the description to avoid confusing people. There's still a tiny chance to get a 4*.
    I think having a chance to pull one while it says it gives 1~3*s is more confusing.
  • Peej13 wrote:
    What is a pokey recruit token?

Secret pokey vault.
  • OneLastGambit
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Lee T wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:
    I think having a chance to pull one while it says it gives 1~3*s is more confusing.

I think I read somewhere on this forum that the odds of pulling a 4* from a standard token are 0.0003%. Those odds still exist but if they add 4* to the list of possible things you can pull from standard tokens then people would just be moaning when after 10,000 pulls they still didn't get one. Simpler just to remove it and then people don't moan.
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Is there going to be a pokey pvp? I wouldn't mind getting him. Perhaps our second dual-character?

45819_sil_main?wid=260&hei=340&&id=p-RTz1&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=331&hei=480
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Some people have all the luck. All I got from my pokey token was Bulbasaur.
  • OneLastGambit
    The responses in this have made me laugh, being English pokey is just another word for poxy. If we got Poke tokens that would be sweet, can't wait to get myself a shiny new Charizard!