Basement to the penthouse

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Free tacos yesterday were a couple 2* for me. So much meh.

Tacos on Steam this morning - icon_blackpanther.pngblueflag.png and icon_magneto.pngyellowflag.png .

Both technically needed although DDQ was gonna max Magneto's yellow anyway.

Just did mobile on my lunch break: legendary token and Scarlet Witch's blueflag.png .

Really don't think those pulls are related to yesterday's blahfest, but I'm gonna pretend karma's picking me up. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Today I pulled a black carnage (my 1st, 214 now) from a 10 pack and a blue surfer from season alliance reward.

So yeah, today is the day.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Sounds like you're movin' on up... to the East Side!
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Not necessarily...I opened a 10-pack and 2 legendaries today, and pulled 7 2* Thors (yes, really) a 3* spidey, an Ares and a Baby Torch off my 10-pack and 2 starlord purples off my legendaries. Whatever luck y'all had was clearly sapped directly from me! icon_lol.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened the legendary to minimize the risk of my baby mobile account getting a 5* it couldn't use. 2nd Jean Grey, and a different power. Steam/Professor X, take note. I'd rather have full coverage and THEN build than 4 covers in one power before I get anything else (though if it had been Master Plan, all bets are off).