Anniversary Duration

How long did the anniversary event run last year? I was thinking it was a week but can't remember.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, it was a week.
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    I'd like to know how long the Anniversary PVE/Gallactus event is going to be....7 days? 4 days? If it will operate the same way as the Ultron event, in that you are locked in with the alliance you start with, it would help everyone make sure they have everyone they need before they start and how long they will stay with that alliance.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    i thought it be 2 weeks this year
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    I can't wait until 50 years from now, when we will get double ISO all year long.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Varg138 wrote:
    I'd like to know how long the Anniversary PVE/Gallactus event is going to be....7 days? 4 days? If it will operate the same way as the Ultron event, in that you are locked in with the alliance you start with, it would help everyone make sure they have everyone they need before they start and how long they will stay with that alliance.

2 runs ... my guess is 2 x 3 days, since the top reward on each is a 4*. I am guessing two challenging runs, unlike the first Ultron, which was a cinch for a 3* (Witch), followed by an impossible run for a 4* (Hulkbuster).
    Wasn't Ultron 3.5 days? with a 12 hour break between runs?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    thought there was a pvp that ran oct 15 to 18 that is a part of the party

10/8 – Galactus Hungers (NEW Boss Battle!)

10/8 – Black Vortex

10/11 – Class of 2015 (NEW Versus Event!)

10/12 – Simulator Challenge

10/13 – Women of Marvel

10/15 – Devil Dino (NEW Versus Event!)

maybe 10 day party?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    I can't wait until 50 years from now, when we will get double ISO all year long.

You joke, but I mentioned at anniversary last year that the double ISO should stay, because the ISO needed for extra characters added between day 1 and day 365 was doubled - so anyone who started day 365 would never be able to level their characters.

And I haven't added it up, but with naught but 4*'s being released recently I feel confident in saying the ISO needed for the characters added day 366-day 730 is much, much more than double the amount from day 1, likely double the amount of all the characters added from day one do day 365, and even possibly double the amount of both of those amounts together (Project: ISO to max starting characters through day 365 characters vs ISO to max only characters released day 366-730...which is more?)

Just like HP, you start today and think - how will I ever even partially catch up with those who have played a year...or two years?

Double ISO should be here to stay (and double HP shouldn't be far behind).
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pretty sure Ultron ran twice because the movie released in back to back weeks around the world. I wouldn't use that as a pattern for the anniversary.