Wanted to wait but......

Arctic_One
Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I just couldnt contain my absolute F'n rage! 17 consecutive games in SHIELD sim I lost at least one character on the FIRST turn by the AI. 17 f'n times in a lifetime is too many!!!! In a row???? ****!

Comments

• mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    Well then you probably shouldn't bring your level 1 MBW in sim...

In all seriousness, that's some astoundingly bad cascade luck. Condolences.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arctic_One wrote:
    I just couldnt contain my absolute F'n rage! 17 consecutive games in SHIELD sim I lost at least one character on the FIRST turn by the AI. 17 f'n times in a lifetime is too many!!!! In a row???? ****!

That is almost statistically impossible....unless they were all level 40 or under...
  • Arctic_One wrote:

That sucks! I'm sorry! I was really frustrated this go-around in the simulator because I kept getting IF/LC teams paired with a lvl 270 HB and the matches that I did pick usually left me with super low health... I finally made it to 2000 though haha. Hope you got that cover!
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Could be worse. I got to 1999 points then got hit during my final match and run out of health packs. I am currently lurking at about 1500 points and need to climb all over again.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Could be worse. I got to 1999 points then got hit during my final match and run out of health packs. I am currently lurking at about 1500 points and need to climb all over again.

Dude, that's what shields are for. For 75HP you could have saved yourself a whole lot of trouble.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches wrote:
    Linkster79 wrote:

Dude, that's what shields are for. For 75HP you could have saved yourself a whole lot of trouble.

F2P means that is easier said than done icon_e_wink.gif
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Malcrof wrote:
    That is almost statistically impossible....unless they were all level 40 or under...

Considering the huge numbers of players and the hugest numbers of game played my guess is that pretty much everything in the bell curve will happen to someone someday. The good as well as the bad unfortunately.
  • RoryQ
    RoryQ Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Murphy's Law
  • wow. I don't think I ever lost a person that fast even once.
  • That's part of why pushing to 2k is something that is better to do, at latest, a few days before the end of the season. It gets really hectic near the end and people are much more hungry for any match that is just a tiny bit easier than another.
  • timbopp
    timbopp Posts: 88
    How is this possible? What team were you using? What teams were you playing against?

I can't help but notice those basic details are conspicuously absent.

For the AI to down one of your characters on their first turn would have to mean either basic match damage (probably amplified by critical tiles) or cascade damage into match-5s into enough AP to cast a power strong enough to one shot. For this to happen once or twice would be unlucky but 17 consecutive times!?

You would have to be either:
    A) Playing with very low level health characters.
    B) Playing with characters who aren't at full health.
    C) Using your first move to set up the AI with match-4s, match-5s, cascades.
    D) Greatly exaggerating your complaint if not making it up entirely or for the most part.
  • That's part of why pushing to 2k is something that is better to do, at latest, a few days before the end of the season. It gets really hectic near the end and people are much more hungry for any match that is just a tiny bit easier than another.

I lucked up. Made the final 500 this morning with no resistance.