Comments

• salve1
    salve1 Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    3s Magneto yellow . i dont need , allready 3/5/5
  • i got a rock....

** ares
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    9 savory tacos this cycle, and 9 2* pulls. This is getting irritating.
  • FloridaFan
    FloridaFan Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Got a Black Panther black, which I needed!
  • M C K
    M C K Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Not opening mine yet. Stockpiling until I get over 100 (high 90s now), then we'll take it one vault at a time.
  • Yes, thank you for the gratis taco! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • 250 HP!
    Sweet!... or savory? icon_e_wink.gif
  • I don't get any tacos today. I fought AI, others players but nothing....

How do you get them ?
  • Jeh64
    Jeh64 Posts: 22
    lleywen wrote:
    I don't get any tacos today. I fought AI, others players but nothing....

How do you get them ?

Same, was wondering this as well.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    I got mine but it vanished, I went from 99 tacos to 98 during the evening.

Edit : it seems it was automatically redeemed. A 5 health pack is now crossed in the taco vault while I never opened any tacos in my taco vault (hence the 98 tacos).

Is it intended or should I report it ?

Edit 2 : nevermind my roommate accidentally redeemed it while getting lost in the menus... Lesson learned.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I'm hoarding tacos but redeemed mine just for kicks. Pulled the Legendary Token and snagged a Falcon America yellow, 5th cover 3/1/1 so I'm pretty happy. I'm hoping I can get a couple more reds for him before he comes up as the DDQ featured.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    icon_moonstone.png Yep. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Meh. Got another 250ISO in the form of a 2*.

Hey, at least that covers 25 of my 100s of skips for the next PvP season, right?

DBC
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm so terrible at hoarding. Hoarded 11 tacos for this vault, plus the free one, plus the ones I've won and I got?

3 x 5 healthpack.png
    2 x 1500 iso8.png
    3 x Hawkeye Modern (2 blue one red)
    2 x CStorm (both green)
    1 x MNMags (Blue)
    1 x Black Panther (Yellow - the only thing so far that I needed)
    250 spideycoin.png
    2 x 2Hor (red and green)
    1 x 2* Daken (Black)

so out of 16 tacos I got two usable things. The lesson here amigos is save up your tacos until you can clear the entire vault because despite maths telling us that the odds of getting a desirable out come increase the more bad things you pull (at the start my chances were 52%) I have experienced first hand that MPQ does not bow to the gods of maths
  • I'm so terrible at hoarding. Hoarded 11 tacos for this vault, plus the free one, plus the ones I've won and I got?

3 x 5 healthpack.png
    2 x 1500 iso8.png
    2 x CStorm (both green)
    1 x MNMags (Blue)
    250 spideycoin.png
    2 x 2Hor (red and green)
    1 x 2* Daken (Black)

so out of 16 tacos I got two usable things. The lesson here amigos is save up your tacos until you can clear the entire vault because despite maths telling us that the odds of getting a desirable out come increase the more bad things you pull (at the start my chances were 52%) I have experienced first hand that MPQ does not bow to the gods of maths

Ouch. Forgive me for taking some comfort from your luck. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with "less than optimal" results from Tacos.

Your results ring pretty true for me: approximately 20 Tacos = roughly one 3*, and if I stretch the equation, I'd say I pull roughly one 250HP in 40-ish Tacos.

I honestly don't know how some are blessed with so much luck, but I'm certainly not one of them. icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

On the positive side, that BP Yellow is a pretty sweet pull, yeah? icon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC
  • OneLastGambit
    I'm so terrible at hoarding. Hoarded 11 tacos for this vault, plus the free one, plus the ones I've won and I got?

3 x 5 healthpack.png
    2 x 1500 iso8.png
    2 x CStorm (both green)
    1 x MNMags (Blue)
    250 spideycoin.png
    2 x 2Hor (red and green)
    1 x 2* Daken (Black)

Ouch. Forgive me for taking some comfort from your luck. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with "less than optimal" results from Tacos.

Your results ring pretty true for me: approximately 20 Tacos = roughly one 3*, and if I stretch the equation, I'd say I pull roughly one 250HP in 40-ish Tacos.

I honestly don't know how some are blessed with so much luck, but I'm certainly not one of them. icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

On the positive side, that BP Yellow is a pretty sweet pull, yeah? icon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC

Yeah it's a good catch. I'm not gonna moan about my pulls (I did a few days ago) I blame myself for not saving up more. My mission now is at least 30 tacos before the vault gets invaded. On the flip side I have pulled 2 x legendary from standard tokens before so some would say my luck is balanced. I still think I have bad luck because in addition to those two lucky pulls from recruits I haven't had a usable cover in about 650 tokens.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not going to complain about a free taco. I mean, 250 iso is 250 iso more than I had before, right?
  • MrBowers wrote:
    More than likely another 2 star for me

I enjoyed my 1500 iso pull. I spent it all in one spot too.
  • I'm so terrible at hoarding. Hoarded 11 tacos for this vault, plus the free one, plus the ones I've won and I got?

3 x 5 healthpack.png
    2 x 1500 iso8.png
    2 x CStorm (both green)
    1 x MNMags (Blue)
    250 spideycoin.png
    2 x 2Hor (red and green)
    1 x 2* Daken (Black)

Two things only? You don't use iso or health packs?
  • OneLastGambit
    Splarne wrote:

3 x 5 healthpack.png
    2 x 1500 iso8.png
    2 x CStorm (both green)
    1 x MNMags (Blue)
    250 spideycoin.png
    2 x 2Hor (red and green)
    1 x 2* Daken (Black)

Two things only? You don't use iso or health packs?

My iso account is at 31k at the minute so I'm not especially desperate for it. and the stupid OP juggs node from yesterday ate all the health packs I threw at him before I finally beat him. They are useful things but as someone who doesn't push very hard in PVP I don't really need health packs and can get by on waiting for the re-charge