Standard tokens

mikepro
mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
With the anniversary coming up in a few days are the standard tokens going to have special draw rates or higher draw rates for 3* characters? I've got a bit saved up and I'm wondering if it's pointless to use now or later.

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    mikepro wrote:
    With the anniversary coming up in a few days are the standard tokens going to have special draw rates or higher draw rates for 3* characters? I've got a bit saved up and I'm wondering if it's pointless to use now or later.

Anniversary tokens have their own special draw rates. Everything else stays the same.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Hold on to your standard tokens unless you're missing 3* that you really need. Currently I have 700+ tokens, and I'll hold off opening (some) until the next 1-3* release. These tokens were quite handy in max covering the 1* Spidey when it came out. icon_cool.gif
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I've been banking them but yes there's plenty of 3* that I need covers but I'm doing the grind on ddq and winning them via pvp and trying for them in pve. But I was just curious as to if the draw rates went up for 3* during the anniversary or if it was the same.
  • mikepro wrote:
    I've been banking them but yes there's plenty of 3* that I need covers but I'm doing the grind on ddq and winning them via pvp and trying for them in pve. But I was just curious as to if the draw rates went up for 3* during the anniversary or if it was the same.

Alas, they don't post the info on them so all you'd have is voulenteered information about the differences between a 1% chance and a 1.5% chance, hypothetically.

If any odds were changed, it'd be the 4* odds, but going from .1% to .2% isn't very noticeable. ;P