If you had to pick a Top-10

2»

Comments

• babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    PvP
    Note: 10th through 4th are merely personal favorites typically influenced by boosted weekly characters. Only 3rd, 2nd and 1st truly matter.
    Note: I don't have a usable Iceman but if I did I'd likely place him in 3rd.

10 - Nick Fury - Slow, and will probably only last 2 battles Nick Fury is just fun to use. Hood/Fury with Gamora Featured is tons of fun.
    9 - Scarlet Witch - Excellent when boosted and pairs nicely with quite a few characters such is KP, Fist, Fury, and Xavier
    8 - XF - Used with deadpool for quick easy climbs early on to preserve health packs. Also pairs wonderfully with Mags.
    7 - 4* Deadpool - used to climb up pvp early on with minimal health packs used.
    6 - Cyclops - Easily top tier 4* caliber when boosted
    5 - 4Thor - Pairs wonderfully with Kingpin and offers a good stun ability for those difficult teams.
    4 - Kingpin - Super fun character and annoying to face on defense. Pairs beautifully with 4Thor or SW.
    3 - Fist - Pairs with HB as the fastest team to use in pvp regardless of Featured.
    2 - Jean - Pairs beautifully with HB for a strong near-rainbow team that crushes all enemy special tiles. Great defensive duo in top tier pvp.
    1- Hulkbuster - Easy winner. He can take a hit and deliver one. The strike tiles ensure his presence is felt even after death.

PvE
    Note: 10th through 6th are merely personal favorites. The only essential picks are listed from 5th to 1st which I use to complete 90% of PvE's
    Note: I don't have a usable 4* deadpool but if I did I imagine that the xDP/XF duo would probably fit nicely on this list in 6th and 7th place respectively.

10 - Blade - Good character to pair with teams found in 9th and 8th slot.
    9 - Vision - The fastest character for clearing easy nodes. My preferred vision team is Fist/Vision/Blade
    8 - Daken - Pairs wonderfully with Xavier's 5 purple build as well as a fun Daken/Falcon/Blade team for goons.
    7 - Lcap (*** captain america) - The ultimate survival node champion.
    6 - Hood - Pairs well with a lot of teams to try and negate incomming enemy skills as much as possible.
    5 - GSBW - Last part of Xavier winfinite.
    4 - Scarlet Witch - Essential for winfinite or the HB trio teams.
    3 - Iron Fist - Essential with HB to clear nodes quick duo nodes. HB/SW/Fist for tough nodes.
    2 - Xavier - Great for duo nodes or tough nodes when you have 5 purple. 5 blue winfinite is the best thing you can do in pve.
    1 - Hulkbuster - Perfect for required duo nodes when paired with Fist, Jean and probably Iceman.

True Number 1 for all modes of play: Any and all maxed out 5* characters
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    These are my favorites/most fun to play, in no particular order:

1. Luke Cage - it just feels so satisfying to use his punching powers. His red also helps keep team health up for a while.
    2. Iron Fist - the best battery power. I love saving up 10 purple to run it twice in a row if I don't have 12 black AP after the first time. Run this in conjunction with Doom or Mystique and you can end up with a mostly black board. Great companion to Cage or BP
    3. CMags - red and blue, all day long. My usual DDQ pairing with LC & IF
    4. Loki - Mischief is quite possibly my favorite passive power. Trickery is a good lifesaver and great companion to Patch.
    5. Black Panther - yellow and black are great. He was my first 3* to cover and max. Rage of the Panther is an amazing finishing move
    6. Blade - so much fun when his green gets going. Great pairing with Cyclops because of the red battery, great pairing with Falcon because of inspiration
    7. Cyclops - super fun to use, sexy Cyclops pose, so much fun with Blade (especially if you add Falcon to the mix)
    8. Scarlet Witch - Blue and purple are really good. I love pairing her with IF and Deadpool because of the purple battery.
    9. Deadpool - because of whales
    10. Kamala Khan- love her character, really fun to use, and the best animations.

Honorable mention to LCap, Falcon, Hood and Squirrel Girl (I love using her green in PVE), oh and GSBW too haha
  • 1. Jean Grey
    2. Hulkbuster
    3. Iceman
    4. Scarlet Witch
    5. Iron Fist
    6. Professor X
    7. Loki
    8. The Hood
    9. Nick Fury
    10. Black Widow for Winfinity
  • 10. Hood
    9. Cyclops
    8. Carnage
    7. Iron Fist
    6. Scarlet Witch
    5. Prof X
    4. XDP
    3. Iceman
    2. IMHB
    1. Jean Grey

(Honorable mentions... Luke Cage, GSBW, Mystique, OBW, Blade)