Okay, this needs to be said...

dider152
dider152 Posts: 263
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
This is in response to the locked topic above entitled "Posting Videos and Calling Out Players." It's conveniently locked so that people can't reply to the topic and address issues. Convenient, typical way discussion is handled here. I won't be surprised this topic is locked, after all it's not glowingly positive about you guys.

I don't know if it's crossed your mind, but that gameplay video showing someone playing a guy with a high leveled SS wasn't calling him out... actually, if you read between the lines, that video was calling you guys out. D3. Why? Because when 5* were introduced, you said that with the way things were set up that it would take months, if not years to max out any 5*. And here we are, not quite a month after SS debuted and we already have a fully built SS! And there is no way to defeat him, after all, the player in question is at the top of the PVP leaderboards, unshielded because no one can beat him.

Unless you take in Prof. X, who with some invisibility and luck can kill him. That's what the video was showing: this character is so ridiculous and overpowered that only one 4* with invisibility can kill him (maybe two; haven't seen it done with IW, but it's possible). If anything, it just shows that there are whales out there willing to drop thousands on a handheld game to max out the 5 stars.

I don't recall reading any comments that called the video player's opponent names. In actuality, all negative comments should go to D3 for making such an imbalance. Maybe we won't see a lot of whales buying out SS, but as more and more players start pulling SS from tokens, soon people will be able to float comfortably, not being attacked because of the scare 5* characters contain.

And let me not even start on the imbalance just having SS in your roster brings to PvP matching and PvE scaling, that's a topic for another day.

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Unlocked the stickied thread. Use that for discussion.
This discussion has been closed.