Agent Sharon Carter, reporting for duty!

Options
GundamY
GundamY Posts: 182
edited October 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Do you guys know why I love support characters? Because they can determine whether or not you make a major comeback when things look bleak on your part! So how about we add another worthy female character in the 3 stars roster? Yeah, I know. By now everybody is sick and tired of 4 stars roster characters due to how next to impossible it is for new players to earn them all. But just this once, I would like to go back and relive the glory of the 3 star characters (Deadpool Daily never fails to give out 3 star characters once per day), so there!

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngSharon Carter (Agent 13)

Captain-America_17-674x1024.jpg

purpleflag.pngCartwheel Kick - purpletile.png 12 AP: Sharon utilizes her excellent combat acrobatics from her agent training. Deal 520 damage to the enemy target and decrease 1 friendly Countdown Tile by 1 turn.

Max Level: Deal 3900 damage to the enemy target and decrease up to 5 friendly Countdown Tiles by 2 turns.

blackflag.pngCover Fire - blacktile.png 13 AP: Agent Carter buying her allies more time to prepare a counterattack while she is shooting at her targets. Deal 390 damage to the enemy team and delay 1 enemy Countdown Tile by 1 turn.

Max Level: Deal 2600 damage to the enemy team and delay up to 4 enemy Countdown Tiles by 3 turns. Place a 4-turn Countdown Tile. While that Countdown Tile is active, enemy's ability cost increased by 4 AP.

greenflag.pngCrisis Response (Passive) - greentile.png 0 AP: Agent 13 is always the first to arrive with backup reinforcements. Whenever Sharon makes a green match, she adds 1 Red AP to her team.

Max Level: Whenever Sharon makes a green match, she adds 3 Yellow, 2 Blue, and 1 Red AP to her team.

If Sharon has two other Avengers in her team (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Sam Wilson [both as Falcon and as Captain America], Spiderman, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man, and Nick Fury), all friendly ability costs are reduced by 4 AP.

Comments

• ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pretty solid. Crisis Response seems really high at max rank, 9 AP for one match is amazing. Team countdowns lowered by 2 is good. But nothing here screams OP because they are all fairly costed. Cartwheel Kick would probably get only 3 covers from me.

Nice work. I think she could be released as is, then Crisis Response would get nerfed after a few people played her + Cyclops. Because YIKES, easy yellow. I suppose she synergizes even better with Cap and his countdowns. Throw Hood on the team and you have quite a painful 3* team (except for nothing to spend that green on.)

Keep it up!
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Pretty solid. Crisis Response seems really high at max rank, 9 AP for one match is amazing. Team countdowns lowered by 2 is good. But nothing here screams OP because they are all fairly costed. Cartwheel Kick would probably get only 3 covers from me.

Nice work. I think she could be released as is, then Crisis Response would get nerfed after a few people played her + Cyclops. Because YIKES, easy yellow. I suppose she synergizes even better with Cap and his countdowns. Throw Hood on the team and you have quite a painful 3* team (except for nothing to spend that green on.)

Keep it up!

I do love it so, though. She should have a your-team based Loki's greenflag.png that makes Agent 13 proc. And the ap dropped could be based on your 4x matches or enemy 4-5x matches. It would be a good way to ensure you get ap, even when they make her big match.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Or, what if enemy matches of Sharon's strongest color dropped (when fully covered) dropped mini-beast blueflag.png ?

Here's how it'd work. Enemy makes a match of either Sharon's strongest color or makes a 4x match. Agent 13 drops a one-turn countdown tile that converts into either a attack.pngstrike.pngprotect.png . It destroys the tile and generates that ap to Sharon's team.
  • GundamY
    GundamY Posts: 182
    Options
    ronin-san wrote:
    Or, what if enemy matches of Sharon's strongest color dropped (when fully covered) dropped mini-beast blueflag.png ?

Here's how it'd work. Enemy makes a match of either Sharon's strongest color or makes a 4x match. Agent 13 drops a one-turn countdown tile that converts into either a attack.pngstrike.pngprotect.png . It destroys the tile and generates that ap to Sharon's team.

oh snap! i gotta give you props for your idea about dropping a few special tiles, Ronin! see, I was so focused on her synergy with Steve Rogers that I nearly forgot about other Avengers too!

Well, if Sharon got released as a 4 star (like we don't get enough of them!) character, she'll probably have the bonus team-up boost like Mr. Fantastic, except with Avengers like I listed above.