1150 pvp progression prize?

san
san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
I'd like to see something at 1150 points. Between 800-1000, progress rewards are every 50 points, so I don't think it's asking much. Something like 50hp or even some ISO. Of course, 4* would be great, but I realize, not likely.

The reasoning: I can get to 1000, but not to 1300. However, I'd like a carrot on a stick so I can keep on trying icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Or a small quantity of ISO for 1100 and a pittance of HP for 1200.

That gulf was intentionally left as a place to put rewards... there has to be enough data to know if something can be put there. Unless they are trying to collect updated data now that they have replaced a known reward @1300 with a legendary token.

(I would be curious to know if more or fewer people are pushing to 1300 now.)
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Good point Faustian,

I think more of the ones that can make it there are trying, less of those who KNOW they can't, like myself. It's not that I don't have the team to do so, it's just that it's not HP sustainable. So, if I'm playing for a cover I want, it's quite different than playing for what could possibly become yet another IW/XF cover (fully covered for me), or something useless like Elektra or Star Lord.