Switch the 1000 & 1300 rewards

MojoWild
MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
As it is, I can't justify the shields and effort to potentially get a cover I don't need, to grind to 1300, so I don't.
I can get to 1000 just fine, if I want the cover.
If it's a cover I need, I would be more likely to go for 1300.
So how about switching them and get whatever I might spend on shields some of the time instead of none of the time?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    MojoWild wrote:
    As it is, I can't justify the shields and effort to potentially get a cover I don't need, to grind to 1300, so I don't.
    So how about switching them and get whatever I might spend on shields some of the time instead of none of the time?

Actually a great idea.. The issue is this though... the tokens can potentially get you a 5*, and that would flood the game since 1k is now easier to obtain.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Malcrof wrote:
    MojoWild wrote:

Actually a great idea.. The issue is this though... the tokens can potentially get you a 5*, and that would flood the game since 1k is now easier to obtain.

Yeah, that was the "downside" I'd thought of too...