Is it worth covering and levelling Ragnarok?

Options
OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in Roster and Level Help
From what I can see he is a 3* with a couple of cheap abilities but his green is as expensive as 2* thor COTS but does less damage and damages your own team.

anyone think Rags is worth 2* Thor?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moved to Roster and Level help
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    that question depends on where you are in the game. if your early transition and still using your 2*s, he is not worth 2thor to me. if you have a full roster of 3*s that are nearing completion, rags might be worth more than 2thor then, but not much. I have him at 120 and don't plan on putting much more into him long-term. if you're relying on 2thor at all for play, rags is not worth discarding him for.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He's not terribly useful in his current state (basically just some fringe uses as a blue/green battery). So I don't think he's worth leveling (certainly not above 120). But like every other 3*, he is probably worth rostering if you want to have access to all essential nodes.
  • Marvelfamily
    Options
    Worth 2*Thor - no. Thor is one of my fav characters I use, because he's pretty useful. Until today I had no luck to build me the modern thor, because it takes so long to get enough copies of cover to make him that powerful my maxed out Thor is (but, the damage is higher then, okay, okay...)

Ragnarok has a good way to support characters who need blue tiles. And he's often buffed at the lighting rounds, so I keep him and build him. You can combine him with Thor or Thor Goddess, I find it useful.
  • Vhailorx wrote:
    But like every other 3*, he is probably worth rostering if you want to have access to all essential nodes.

In Rags case, this is pretty much DDQ only. Since we've changed over to 2-3-4 star level essentials, he's never came up, and he's got a glaring handicap of being a "Villain" character, they seem to only be allowed to be essentials in a subset of events.

I'd argue if you're concerned about roster space, he's an easy pitch.