Free Devil Dino

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
It is about time to free Devil Dino. With all the 3*, 4* and now 5* releases since last year, it is time to release him to the masses. They need to rework one of the dumbest moves in the game at the same time, swatting flies, which does nothing. #freedevildino

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moved to Suggestions
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love to see Devil Dino featured rarely -- more than once a year but not as frequently as most 4*. I think it's sad that he isn't going to be included in the 4* DDQ rotation. It would exclude newer players once every three or four months, sure, but it would also be a great chance for those of us that actually have him rostered and covered to get something out of it.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd like the ability to get DD covers without having to purchase them. Why not just make this character -not- a joke character: fix him to usable, and put him in rotation? Nice and easy!

Of course, even his "joke" version is better than a few other terrible 4*'s, so IW/Elektra/SL would need to get "fixed" as well icon_e_wink.gif
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    They need to rework one of the dumbest moves in the game at the same time, swatting flies

They should change all three of his powers to this, in fact.