Devil Dino covers for 1 year of play are a joke

I am Scourge
I am Scourge Posts: 37
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
I think this proves how much the devs of this game hate us. Instead of giving us something useful they give us a nonexistent 4* character. What the hell do I want with a level 78 Devil Dino? I would have to spend 25000 HP to buy the rest of the covers then spend 3-4 months leveling him up. What a slap in the face. Honestly just give me 3000 I so 8. I'd feel less insulted. Or am I supposed to wait 4 years to get all his covers? ****.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes. Yes it is. But on the other hand, you never have to use him if you don't want to.
    Personally I'm hoping they'll release Devil as an ordinary playable character at the two year anniversary...
  • Yes, it's a joke in the sense that Devil was designed as a novelty character.

Since this is deliberate, I don't think we can expect to see any change any time soon. I for one am looking forward to getting my novelty character.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I get insulted all the time when people give me free stuff. It sucks.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most players I know have rosters well past the point where we ever get a useful cover from the daily reward, but none of us make threads **** about it...
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Blah blah *slap in the face* blah blah

I didn't get a lot out of this besides whine...
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread is turning nasty. The OP has had their say, locking it now.
This discussion has been closed.