Thick as Thieves Essentials - Thanks!

UncleSmed
UncleSmed Posts: 75
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Wanted to give kudos to the devs who picked the essentials team for this event.
Really enjoying the Elektra + Shulk comboni you've thrust into the limelight.

Also nice to be able to stick any yellow user in for rainbow variety. Good to know the dev team is thinking it through.

Comments

• I'll agree that they play nicely together, but I'll disagree that it was intentional.

Pretty sure they just cycle through everyone, and that it's fairly random. If not, there's been some very poor choices "on purpose" in the past. As an example, see pretty much any other PVE lately where you do the starter node and realize you've got 2-3 colors without any abilities, and a lot of conflicting overlaps and no synergies. "Hmm, do I use this red nuke, this other red nuke, or this third red nuke? Hmm..."
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I too am thankful for these essentials. My 2 * wolvie was very useful throughout the node and the She-Hulk that I just earned from the previous PVE was useful straight away despite only having 2 covers.

Thanks Devs
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    The synergy between Elektra and She-Hulk is in fact awesome. Elektra's purple followed by She-Hulk's blue is really useful (and even more if goons are putting strike tiles with massive damage).
    I have also added Cyclops as the third one to fill She-Hulk's red and quickly perform big AoD together with cascading and AP generation.