PVE QoL Suggestion

cyineedsn
cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
(Not sure if there is already a way to view this)

With all the repeated grinding of nodes in PVE for scoring purposes, can we have an easier visual to see how close/how far away the node is from full points? Besides the initial clear, it can be hard to tell which nodes were just played and in what order.

Since the PVE nodes are already circles with a bunch of decorative rings around them, why not add a circle that indicates how close the node is to full points?

A colored circle that transitions to red -> yellow -> green? (the red would clash with the one used for essentials probably..)
Or maybe a circle that is invisible when the node is worth 1 point, and slowly draws in around the node as it nears full points?
Or something else entirely?

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    if you tap on the node it tells you what the node's worth and how long to full points...
  • cyineedsn
    cyineedsn Posts: 361 Mover and Shaker
    I guess I thought it was implied, but this suggestion is meant for the idea of a visual overview of the point status, as opposed to clicking and entering and going back from each node one by one by one by one by one.
  • I second this. It would be nice to be able to see straight away which nodes need to be hit.

Would also be nice to see which nodes are worth the most points during a grind at the end. Sometimes a node you've just hit twice is worth more points than a node you haven't hit at all, and with 9 nodes to check normally, it can be a little frustrating.
  • Good idea. Clicking through a large number of nodes sucks.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    On the Iceman grind, i completely missed one node which i thought i cleared. Must have sat there for 4 hours on full points.... I'm blaming that on my lack of T10 so something that could highlight this would have been better.