Facebook login failed

Was playing last night on my tablet and finally got the heroic 10 pack. I start the game up on my phone this morning, and notice in missing a bunch of stuff that I earned yesterday. On the options, the sync to Facebook is unchecked. I try to sync up and it says login failed. I check on my tablet, which still has the items I earned, and its not synced there either. Did I just lose everything? I got some new covers and over 600 hero points. What do I do to make sure it syncs up and I don't lose my stuff? I haven't played a match on my phone yet because I want it to sync up with what's on my tablet. Help!!
icon_eek.gif

Comments

• gmp72
    gmp72 Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    I've just got this error.
    Unable to login to Facebook at this time.
    I take it, I shouldn't play on another device, until this issue is sorted ?
  • I'm afraid to play on my phone right now. I don't want to lose all the good stuff I got. This sucks because I can't help my alliance right now.

gmp72 wrote:
    I've just got this error.
    Unable to login to Facebook at this time.
    I take it, I shouldn't play on another device, until this issue is sorted ?
  • I do not think this is the games fault. Facebook is undergoing some maintenance and security issues behind the scenes most likely. I know they are implementing a Dislike feature soon so may be in conjunction with that. For the last 2 days logging into my facebook has been spotty. I get the general cannot connect to Facebook page from Chrome and also a Facebook Error page (connects to FB but shows their error page). The times when I do connect it is so slow and laggy that it is not worth staying on.

Simply, the game cannot sync to Facebook if Facebook is having issues.
  • Back at home and on my tablet. My stuff is still there. At the options, then Facebook sync is unchecked. When I check it, it says it's connected and nothing changes (as far as my progress and tokens). When I back out of the game and start it back up, the Facebook sync is again unchecked.
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Having the same issue here.