ddq 4* reward suggestion

Arsael
Arsael Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
I suggest to use the 3* of the days versus the 4* rewards.
In this way the most of the players have an opportunity to win .

Comments

• I like this idea. My impression with the introduction of Legendary Tokens was to increase availability of 4* characters to create more balance in the game. These battles in DPD as they stand simply reinforce the status quo where Legendary Tokens are primarily accessible only to those who, arguably, need them the least.

The once-every-five-days approach is good to kerp them from excessively proliferating, but the battles as structured will consistently prove unwinable for many players. Much of the game's fun lies in the possibility of winning with smart play, and that gets dashed when you have invested time (and potentially money) only to find advancement is imossible.

Allowing a couple of choices (the 3* of the day as suggested plus one or two more 3* or 4* options) would increase the potential for more players ti win without guaranteeing it. Take today as an example. I tried many times but a level 115 Hulkbuster had no prayer against a 270 Hulk. I would have had a better shot with my level 166 Kamala Khan, but it would have been a better shot only, not a given victory. I'm not saying make it a free-for-all...just saying a couple options would greatly increase the fun and balance factors without making it too easy to earn Legendary Tokens.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    While I find the 4* DDQ node disappointingly difficult, I understand the economics behind the decision. Legendary tokens are going to greatly accelerate my 4* roster growth. I can get them from most PVE events and from the season progression awards, but the PVP progression and DDQ tokens are still a bit out of reach. If a ton of people started getting a legendary cover once every 5 days the game would very quickly shift to the point that only 4* and 5* characters are relevant.