New Guy's Improvement Suggestions

Options
Hi all!

New Forumite here. Been on MPQ since the TotalBiscuit **** video went up. Yes, As the name suggests, I am not a fan of the PVP system, but also not in general either, so the name sticks.

But that is not why I post here. Just as the title explains, here are New-guy IHatePVP's 5 suggestions for a better MPQ:

1. Cover Trading. As new Heroes (and Villans!) get added, I cannot stress the need to get this implemented fast enough.

2. Cover-of-the-Week. Random number selector hate your guts? Have one featured cover available to recruit per week. The catch? It is truly the cover of-the-week: you only get to buy ONE.

3. Roster Slot rewards. Have these available as mission and event progression rewards. This one will be coveted by both new AND old players.

4. Increase platform access. Why is Steam's MPQ for windows only? Give the LinAcs out there some hearts. I would have totally got the Steam promotion DLC if I could play on my home system. Which brings us to...

icon_mrgreen.gif 5. Hero Point sales. Doesn't have to be "Double" like the ISO-8 sale over last year's holiday. Even something as small as 10% would get some people's wallet out.
Edit: completed as of 28 MAR 14. 2 Million DLs, indeed. (Note: Sale was a 20% boost to all but the lowest buy tiers.)

That's it. Reply if you agree/disagree.

Comments

• Hey again.

Gonna amend this little ditty, to knock off some dust, and to put up 3 more improvement suggestions, now that I have witnessed some evolutions in the game.

1) By far the MOST IMPORTANT new suggestion: Bracket alliance event rewards based on size. It is flat-out UNFAIR to expect us to compete with 20-member teams with only the default 5-member roster.

2) Gold covers. A small suggestion to have people complain LESS about the new 'Lazy-X' character designs. Have the ability to covert 2* covers into their new 3* equivalent. Even if the conversion ration is 3-to-1 or 4-to-1, people will be far less critical of this new "gold character" system.

3) Event Calendar. Even if we can only see what is to come 2 weeks ahead (4 would be better, icon_e_smile.gificon_e_wink.gif ) that info would be a tremendous boon to those of us with flexible RL schedules.

Thanks for viewing again. Here's to hoping for an always-improving game.
  • Seems like it might be fair to set up a system where a 13 cover 2* could be traded in for a 1,1,1 3* version, possibly get the same iso you would have gotten for just selling the 2* back out also.

Or make it an unlockable action only usable when respecing the character so technically it uses 14 covers.

Ah who am I kidding, the devs would maybe allow this for one gold cover, definitely not 3 icon_razz.gif