PVP alliance chaining to 1300

John Wayne74
John Wayne74 Posts: 71 Match Maker
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
There have been posts about etiquette and about alliances team chaining in PVP. I have been watching this for some time and have come to a simple realization. These people are just flat out awesome. I know many of you will disagree with me but this needs to be said.

To do what they do to get to 1300 and beyond (sometimes crazy beyond), is so impressive. Now yes they do spend a lot of cash. Good for them. The alliance members teaming to queue each other and feed off one another are buffed beyond compare. They also spend an exuberant amount of time and shields to do what they do but I must say I for one am impressed with the coordination and the strategic game play they have. To stage hop and queue, wait for shields then hop and hit your teammates without hurting their progress all while they are now queuing you to reciprocate. Impressive. Not sure who first figured it all out but my hat is off to all of you. Does it make it hard if not impossible for those not doing it to hit 1300? Yes, but by design 1300 is extremely tough anyway. I make 1k in PVP events 99.9% of the time. I myself have never hit 1300 though. Point is you guys get blasted from every angle because of what you do but never get congratulated for your accomplishment. So here it is congrats. You guys are awesome and much respect to all of you. Not going to mention the alliances I am speaking of and call them out but you all know who you, are as do we.

Comments

• Fully agree. Anyone can with deep pockets can spend large. But getting the mammoth scores firstly requires having enough teammates that like you and secondly the co-ordination you mention.

Mod Edit: Removed the name of a player. Please refrain from calling out players. Thanks!

Your friendly neighborhood fight4thedream
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    then start spending all of your cash here, the bill company will understand when you tel lthem you need a max out SS.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just a friendly reminder that making assumptions and calling players out by name is generally frowned upon and we ask that you refrain from doing so. Thanks!