Has anyone heard from Customer Support, recently?

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I sent in two tickets back in August, yet no one ever got back to me.

I thought that people were saying that they'd turned over a new leaf or gotten new employees or changed management or changed policies or something else positive had happened, within these last few months..........

Comments

• xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Should have sent them to Customer Service, seriously though I submitted a ticket when the Taco vault wasn't showing and they got back to me the next day, so maybe you need to resubmit your tickets
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    They always email me within a couple days, even to just let me know they are looking into the issue.
  • They get back to me plenty usually with a snarky, condescending attitude and expect me to do their job for them. They never do anything or compensate me when their game screws me. I don't think they care about us as customers. We're just piggy banks to them.
  • I sent them threeish tickets over minor graphical issues and stuff, and they got back to me pretty quickly. Once asking for more information, another saying "Yeah thanks for the bug report we'lllook into it"

And then they linked me to "are you satisfied" site and I whined about wanting random Iso and HP and then I got some next time I logged in. :U

I would not recommend doing this more then once.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I sent a ticket this week on Tuesday, they followed up on Wednesday, and resolved on Thursday.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd gather up your Ticket IDs and send them off to HiFi so he can look into them.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, customer service is usually pretty quick to respond as long as you email them on a weekday. If it's taking that long to get back to you, maybe check your junk mail folder if they actually replied and their email got sent there somehow.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    I usually get a "sorry about your experience", but you get nothing for compensation response in about 24 hours.
    Then when you leave a dissatisfied customer service survey, 24 hours later you receive a "this was a strategic programmatic solution to network latency, not a result of poor design", deuces.

Sad yes, non-responsive no. Remember to take a screen shot, since they don't take the time to read complaints.