Monthly video question. Alliance control.

Unknown
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey!

I have a question and request regarding alliances. (This is probably a bad time, but I keep waiting for a good time...)

Could we get the ability to boot commanders who have left the game?

The story: My alliance is mostly friends and family. One of the exceptions I promoted to get more roster slots back in the bad old days of HP for roster slots. This commander has now left for a few months and there seems to be no way to get in touch or replace this person.

Thanks! Love the game. Excited for the anniversary. Getting a little burnt out of grinding the Daily Deadpool but trying to stick around.

Keep rocking.

Comments

• notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Hey!

I have a question and request regarding alliances. (This is probably a bad time, but I keep waiting for a good time...)

The story: My alliance is mostly friends and family. One of the exceptions I promoted to get more roster slots back in the bad old days of HP for roster slots. This commander has now left for a few months and there seems to be no way to get in touch or replace this person.

Thanks! Love the game. Excited for the anniversary. Getting a little burnt out of grinding the Daily Deadpool but trying to stick around.

Keep rocking.

You could just start a new alliance and ask everyone in the current one to come over, which shouldn't be hard to get them to agree to if they are all friends and family.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Hey!

Keep rocking.
    If you are the alliance founder, contact customer support. They can demote him and then you can remove him.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    If you are the alliance founder, contact customer support. They can demote him and then you can remove him.

Correct. Please contact Support and they can help with this:

http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support

Thanks.
  • I've done this in my alliance. The request just needs to come from any commander. *However*, they've told me several times that they will under no circumstances demote the alliance *founder*, which is unfortunate as it's our founder that's inactive. icon_e_sad.gif