Irrelevant again

Gordzilla
Gordzilla Posts: 20
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
After 493 days in the game, and solidly in 3* land, I've found my roster to be irrelevant again.

Irrevelance is subjective. How I define mine is that my 3* roster, which I spent countless hours building, now seems to be equivalent to my 2* roster days. Nothing deters anything anymore. I can't win fast enough, I get shot down like ducks, and shielding is useless coz u have to unshield at some point, and that's where the **** happens.

I don't have much of a 4* roster. My xfw is one cover away from max, and that's about it. The rest are irrelevant. This rat race never ends. I ended up being casual and only play the events I'm interested in, but because of that, I can't remain competitive, not with the oncoming of 4* and now SS. This is getting tiring and discouraging.

End of the day, it's no fun if u cannot win.

Btw, jean grey is an auto skip for me. No way she can be beat simply with a 3* roster. She's the antithesis of good gameplay. I make my match 5s and poof, I'm dead with everything that comes after. I can probably experiment more on tactics against her, but oh, I'm slicing my competitiveness, and the cycle continues.

Sorry for my rant.

Comments

• mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    It's true. Jean is completely unbeatable, regardless of what strategy you use, because you, much like the AI are required to take any line match-4 or match-5, and are also required to take non-line match-5s. If only there was some way to alter your strategy to beat her... maybe make more match-5s and hope her passive stops working?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moved to suggestions and feedback, since this looks to be directed to the developers.