Gagutz
Gagutz Posts: 104
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
You know what this video is about...

https://youtu.be/GaqtbaNbkJk

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well I guess that puts my weird idea that Super Whales "only" do 25k firmly to bed. Where the hell did I get that from?
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    It's good to know that full-on Whales is truly still an insta-win and not merely topped out at some never before seen hit point damage level.
    Well done!!
  • drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Freaky,
    Elektra can still survive a super whaling, if her damage avoidance is out. Good to know that no one else can, to this point.
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Gagutz wrote:
    You know what this video is about...

https://youtu.be/GaqtbaNbkJk

Really nice use of key quotes to emphasize the setup icon_lol.gif

Best of all ... the slew of whale-related video recommendations from YouTube ... including one called "No Room for Whaling in the 21st Century"!

Lastly, got to say that MegaWhales is a much bigger party on Steam. At least we Steamers have that going for us.*

* Oh, and that 67% "DLC" sale that one time was nice. Too bad it could only be bought once!
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Love that the reward is a 1* Spidey.

"You've just beaten 50,000 health's worth of maxed-out top-end characters! Here's... um.... well, it's not 20 ISO!"
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    DaveR4470 wrote:
    Love that the reward is a 1* Spidey.

"You've just beaten 50,000 health's worth of maxed-out top-end characters! Here's... um.... well, it's not 20 ISO!"

At a 100 ISO, it's 5 times the amount!!! Just like beating 5x 10,000 health characters! It's intentional, you know.
  • Can you really ever be a "former" whale? I mean, do you really ever stop being a whale? Once a whale, always a whale? Is there a 12-step program for whaling? (we really need a whale emoji on here)
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locking this thread, since we've already spent enough time discussing this player's roster in another, now locked thread.
This discussion has been closed.