RNG needs to go (or at least change)

Polares
Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
So here I am opening a thread about these magnific thing that is RNG and luck.

I suppose devs should know by now that RNG is not always fair and that some people has better luck than others. And thing is RNG was not that bad in the 3s era, you had good chances of getting 3s in tokens and a lot of places to win 3s.

But 4s are different. You can win 4s in less places and the chances are much smaller. But then your RNG can decide that you are going to win 4 covers of the 4 you just maxed. And then you have these covers that are worth just 1000 iso (just 1000 iso! This needs to change too). And this is infuriating, so much work to win the same covers you already have, or even worse have a struck of luck and see a shiny token when opening an heroic token just to realize you have that char maxed.

This is a bummer. And it is going to be even worse with 5s that you can win ONLY in tokens.

So the RNG needs to change devs, make it assisted RNG so yeah you have a chance of getting a 4 that you have already maxed, but less than of pulling a 4 you need covers for.

This really needs to change because is ruining the game for me (and probably for more people), because you know, I am not very lucky.

Ps: The worst case is when you fight and invest in shields to get to 1300 and then you pull a 4 you already have maxed.

Comments