Using an iTunes gift card

Jam_Adams
Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I have an iTunes gift card, that I don't have much use for. I didn't even d/l iTunes on the laptop I bought last year around this time. however, I do enjoy MPQ and would like to use the GC if possible to get some more HP. I would like to note that I play MPQ on an android device.

So, I have several questions:
1. can an iTunes card be used to purchase HP?
2. if yes, must I d/l and use iTunes to redeem the GC?
3. since I play on android device can I even do 1 and 2?

thanks in advance, and my apologies if that has been answered somewhere else.
if so, please just point me in that direction

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I asked this a while back. Unless you know someone with an IOS device, you will not be able to use the gift card. You could always find someone to trade with for a google play card, or find a friend who does not play, but will let you use their IOS device to setup your MPQ account on just to use the gift card.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    thanks. so there is cross-compatibility between ios and android systems?

if I have an old iPod Touch that I don't really use anymore, could I put MPQ on the iPod, then use the GC in iTunes. the next time I load up MPQ on my android, would it show the HP I bought from iTunes?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jam_Adams wrote:

if I have an old iPod Touch that I don't really use anymore, could I put MPQ on the iPod, then use the GC in iTunes. the next time I load up MPQ on my android, would it show the HP I bought from iTunes?

Just make sure you save your game after you purchase (do a quickie prologue mission or something)
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Jam_Adams wrote:

As long as you use the Facebook save feature.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Jam_Adams wrote:

Just make sure you save your game after you purchase (do a quickie prologue mission or something)
    This assumes you're using Facebook to back up your game data. If not, set that up first.