Hoarding Vault Tokens? Why?

Why would it be the intent of D3Go for us to hoard these tokens in order to have a better chance at getting something good? I would think that they would want us to be excited to open the vault daily. My suggestion would be to remove all 2 star covers and add greater HP or ISO rewards. I hear people complain daily about the terrible pulls from the vault. We can get 2 star covers anyplace. The vault should be special. Rant over.

Comments

• alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    So in addition to a 3* cover and 3000 ISO you want the two tacos a day to be quarantined 3* or better.

You know the game is actually a business right? They make their money off the whales who can afford to pay to win and the instant gratification of a by character or cover they want - giving the rest of us freeloaders a massive acceleration boost will likely kill their revenue stream and therefore kill the game.

Choice is clear - become a whale or crawl along with the rest of us free players - hoarding is a small way for us free players to get a guaranteed return of 2x 4* and a leg token plus the HP and ISO goodies - before vaults we free players had no way of guaranteeing such prizes - sure it takes a long time (sweet and savoury really neccessary?) but don't knock it or we may go back to RNG rather than contingent probability payouts - argue for more but caller vaults like the A-B tests and independence vaults but arguing they become a sure thing just makes more of them less likely which is worse for free players in the long run.